Friday, April 14, 2017

Feature and Follow Friday {21}

Friday, April 14, 2017

Hey Everyone! Happy Friday!! So today we're bringing back a good ole feature on this blog called Feature and Follow Friday. With this post you answer a question, and then check out everyone else's blogs that posted for today and check out their answers. The goal is to help networking among book bloggers. So if you answered the question, feel free to leave the link below so I can check it out! I'm super interested to know! So with that known, let's get to the question!


HOW DO YOU TRACK NEW RELEASES? 

Honestly I'm probably pretty horrible at this, but I do have a way that I somewhat keep track of books that aren't out yet. I have a wishlist on amazon, that way I can track prices and such as well. So on that list it let's me know what are not out yet and what are available for pre-order and when they are released if they have a date. I pretty frequently check the list, either when I purchase new books or when I add new books to it, so I'm able to see the upcoming dates for release of the books that I want. I'll throw a picture in below to show off kind of what I'm working with so you have a general idea!


So how is it that you keep track of your upcoming releases and what you want to read? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. HMM. I've never really asked myself this before. Well, for my most anticipated releases, I already know when they're coming because I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THEM!
    For the others, I do a books I'm super excited to read in the Next Month on my blog (so I'll be doing a May'17 list soon) just so I know when to expect them out and ALSO TO WISH THE AUTHOR A HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!
    I don't use Amazon like you do because most books don't release in India sighh.

    Lovely post Chelsea! Just followed your lovely blog.
    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3