Sunday, February 17, 2013

In My Mailbox {27} & Sunday News

Sunday, February 17, 2013
Ok so it is Sunday, and that is of course In My Mailbox day, but I have some news. I haven't been getting a lot of books recently, so I will only be doing a In My Mailbox once a month. I decided that day would be the third Sunday of every month. If my book buying situation changes, then I will up the amount, but for now it's going to be this way. I also will have a new feature up next Sunday to replace IMM, so don't worry there will still be Sunday posts. But for today I have taken a picture (because I wanted to do a video but am too lazy) But here is what I have gotten in the past two months, thanks to sales and Christmas gift cards. Links will be below. Some books are not YA, but there were only three dollars! I couldn't resist. 


Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Beautiful Creatures by Cami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Fated by Alyson Noel
Tall Cool One by Zoey Dean
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3