Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Calling All Bloggers, Massive week return

Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Hey everyone. So I've been thinking lately, it's kind of hard not having a job and being able to afford such a habit (reading of course!) Since this got me thinking, I realized, all of you probably deal with it too! So, how do you guys do it? I was thinking there has to be some where that has new books and aren't almost twenty dollars a book. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a way to get books for free, I want to know what sites out there sell books and sell them at good deals. I want to be able to, once this week is over, continue to keep getting books to review that are with the current times, not things that have been reviewed over and over months ago. So if there's a site you guys use, like bookdepository, or something similar, share your secrets!

This brings me to my second thing in this post. I know I said about a month ago that I would be making my full return to blogging, but then the unthinkable happened, my laptop decided that it wasn't going to charge anymore when plugged in. It felt like everything was against me trying to get my blog back up and running. But I have decided to take a stand against that, and have borrowed one for the time being. When my tax return comes back, I will be buying a super cheap laptop that I can use for the basics. So we're going to try this one more time. I thought the best way to do this, and to prove that I'm still here, is for a massive week return event. Every day this week expect some sort of post from me. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share with you all. You'll have to come back to see them all though.  I'll be back tomorrow with a post! Can't wait to post for you all again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3