Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Friday {19}

Friday, February 22, 2013
Hey everyone, so I'm going to update the picture for Follow Friday, which is now called Feature & Follow. I'll update the name next week not to confuse people, since I haven't been up to date with it. So here is this weeks question. If you answered it feel free to post a link to your blog so I can check it out!


What books have you given other people lately?

The last books I gave to anyone to borrow was one of my best friends. She wanted to read something more recent and something good, so I let her borrow The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and also I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. Both of these books/ series are ones that I am absolutely in love with, so naturally I wanted her to read them as well so I would have someone else to talk to about books, which I don't really have, hence me having my blog. But anywho she gave them back but we haven't had a chance to talk about them yet.

Hosted by Parajunkie, just so you can get to know me a little more

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late in commenting but I'm your newest follower via GFC! :) I also really liked The Iron King. I started I Am Number Four quite a while ago and just wasn't in the mood for it. I'll have to revisit it.

    Cherie @ Cherie Reads
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Iron King on my Kindle and I keep forgetting to read it, but I guess I should since everyone loves it.

    New GFC follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3