Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Friday {18}

Friday, February 15, 2013
Alright guys, so it is Friday, and we all know what that means. FOLLOW FRIDAY. So this is exciting because I get to start doing these posts again, and they always make me think. I actually decided to go back, and choose one that I missed that I really wanted to answer, but next week I'll go back to answering them as posted. So here is this week's question, comment with your post if you want to share your answer.



Q: If you could pick one character in a book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

This is a really tough one to answer, because I have read so many books and watched so many shows and movies that I would love to be in. Once I thought about it though, the one place that I would love to be would have to be Storybrooke. Out of all of the characters in Once Upon a Time, I would have to say I would love to be Red. She is such a strong character, and she discovers so much about herself in the first season alone. This current season I've grown to love her even more and she helps so much with everything. So there you guys go, I would be Red living in Storybrooke helping the best I can.


Hosted by Parajunkie, just so you can get to know me a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3