Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday {9}

Friday, April 1, 2011
Hey everyone! So I think I'm going to start either posting ahead of schedule and having them be timed, or post at night when I get a chance. I am going to schedule tomorrow and Sunday's posts so be ready for those. Tomorrow's includes the Guest Post I have and rules on how to enter to win a FREE KINDLE so get excited! Free is my favorite price!! I hope you all are as excited as I am haha. So here is today's Follow Friday post, I hope you all enjoy!

Q. WHAT IS THE BOOK THAT YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO LOVING??


Now I know this is really bad, but my almost most favorite book series of all times makes me feel a little shameful at times. I think it comes with the hate of being a fan of it gets. I actually started reading it before I even knew about the movies coming out and still love it no matter what the movies do to it, well and Robert Pattinson helps quiet a bit too. So if you haven't guess yet, it's Twilight. I don't mind telling people that are also fans, or people that understand. I've liked the series for so long that it's just one I can't help but read over and over and over again. So there you go, That's the books that I LOVE but am sometimes don't want to admit.

What is your Follow Friday answer?
Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3