Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday {11}

Friday, April 22, 2011
After a very stress filled week I am glad to say that I get to work this wonderful Holiday weekend. I am going to be so tired this weekend! I have been trying to find time to read The Iron King though and it's so good! But for now here is this week's Follow Friday post!



Q. What is on your current playlist right now?

I listen to so much stuff it's not even funny. I'll just do some of the songs in my top 25 most played in my iTunes right now haha. Also don't judge me my tastes are random!

1. E.T. - Katy Perry
2. Bills Bills Bills - Warblers
3. Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
4. Teach me how to dougie - Cali Swag District
5. Pretty much a whole bunch of Big Time Rush
6. Lay all your love on me - Mama Mia cast
7. Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
8. A drop in the ocean - Ron Pope
9. Cry me a river - Michael Buble
10 - Your Favorite - T. Mills

There's kind of a top ten right now, if you want to know more I can tell you haha. Just comment below.
What songs do you listen to??

Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more

5 comments:

  1. Some great choices there! I really like Katy Perry at the moment.


    I'm a new follower :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Yay! Someone as random as me! No judgement. =)

    New follower here.

    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance
    Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea, old follower hopping through! No judging here, unique/eclectic music tastes are the best-- heck, I blast Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys in the car haha, I am not one to judge ;)

    Loving your blog btw, looking forward reading your reviews! Have a great weekend :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I think random tastes are the best. I try to listen to a bit of everything.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3