Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Comic Book Readathon

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Hey Everyone! Welcome back to the blog or just plain welcome if you're new here. So I really liked sharing my read alongs with you earlier in the month as well as the Tometopleathon that I was part of. So when I heard about the Comic Book Readathon I just knew I wanted to fill you guys in on it too. This readathon is being hosted by Elliot Brooks and That Bookie from Youtube. They have created a facebook group (click that to see!) to join and the hashtag #comicbooksunday to use on Twitter so we can all keep in touch with each other during this time. So this readathon takes place Sunday May 28th and lasts a total of 24 hours! That's right 24 hours!! So the goal of this is to maybe read some comics, manga, or graphic novels you've been holding on to and just haven't had the chance to read yet. So I am deciding to not try to be too ambitious this readathon since we only have 24 hours and have decided I'll read 2 manga that I have and one of the 5 graphic novels I am in an omnibus.



I haven't yet started Haikyu yet but I have heard so many great things about it, so of course I grabbed the first  volume for this. Then I am about halfway through Dengeki Daisy and I just was so hooked but then got drawn up in other things, so hopefully this can pull me back in. Then we get to the beast in the middle. I have the Colossal Edition 1 of Attack on Titan which is of course 5 volumes. I'm just going to try to get through the first one for the time being. If I have more time I may move on, but I just feel that that may take up a lot of my time. So that's what I'll be reading this readathon, if you're joining feel free to comment below with what you plan to read, I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3