Friday, September 30, 2011

Follow Friday {15}

Friday, September 30, 2011

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

Of the recent books that I have read, I think the one that I would be most excited to see made into a movie would have to be Wildefire. I absolutely loved that book and to see it come to life would be freaking awesome, for lack of better words haha. Someone that I would want to see cast to play Ashline would have to be, that would be hard to cast. If it were to stray from the obvious having to be Polynesian I guess if I were to overlook that small fact, I think someone that would be good for the part would be Emma Roberts. But if it were to have to stick with the ethnicity I honestly have no idea who I would pick to play the part

So that's my follow friday, where's yours?


4 comments:

  1. Never heard of Wildfire! Emma Roberts is such a cute actress!

    Trish - My Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Wildfire but I really do like Emma Roberts! New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about Wildfire, but haven't read it yet. I like Emma Roberts though!

    New follower :)

    jenn | my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I haven't read Wildefire but I've heard great things about it. I should read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3