Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday {14}

Friday, July 15, 2011


Q. What do I do when I am not reading?

Well I work haha. Usually I work about 40 hours a week now a days so that's mostly what I'm doing. BUT I do take a book with me to work so I can read on lunch break because if not I get so bored. Other than that I'm usually on my xbox playing CoD Black Ops like the cool kid I am. If you know Black Ops then you know what I mean when I say I'm about to prestige again so I've been playing a bit more so I can level up lol. But yeah those are mainly the two things I do other than reading and sleeping so my lifes pretty boring.  

What's your Follow Friday?
Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more

8 comments:

  1. New follower. Haven't played that game you mentioned but it sounds pretty fun and addicting. Anyway, have a great weekend.

    http://sortofbeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Black Cops!
    I love anything in which you can blow stuff/kill people!
    Hahaha
    Okay I have a problem :/

    :S
    Check out My Follow Friday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband always plays Black Ops a lot. Thanks for stopping by Reading Lark. Have a great weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm not a big video game person but I always hear people talking about Black Ops, this intrigues me! I love you blog.. especially your "about me"... I'm a fellow book addict too. I'm now following :) & Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/rezkh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my post and following. I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. i've never played Black Ops...i get hooked on stupid Facebook games so i can't imagine the addiction i'd have if I started in on that. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I have a Wii but almost never play video games. I'd like to get more into it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Hopping back a little late here. :) Black Ops is familiar in this apartment, lol. The boyfriend plays it all the time.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Rebecca at Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3