Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday {2}

Friday, January 28, 2011
So here's my Second Follow Friday. Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more.

What is/was your favorite Subject in School.
I would have to say that my Favorite subject in school is Science. I'm just a huge nerd all around and i love to learn about the human body and muscles and cells. I'm in school right now with a double major in Sociology and Anthropology so I can go into Forensic Anthropology, so anything that will help me progress in that is fun to me.

What about you my followers? What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I've got another review coming tomorrow too so be ready!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Stopping by for the Friday blog hop, and to let you know I am a new follower.

    Great blog you have here and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi New Follower, Stopping by to say Happy Weekend!

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3