Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday {6}

Friday, February 25, 2011
So I'm a little late with todays Follow Friday, but I am babysitting the most adorable little boy ever. It just so happens he likes to band on computers and I had to wait til he fell asleep to be able to get mine out. But I did not forget about todays Follow Friday post! So here it is!

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...


If you saw my last In My Mailbox post, you'll be aware that I got some Glee nail polish this week. So I would hope that it would be pretty clear that my current favorite television show is Glee. I watch it every single week and I even watch them on hulu again. I won't go as far as saying I believe everything that comes along with the fandom, because there are some crazy things, but I do love the show, the songs, and the message behind it. I also have a bit of a secret obsession with Jersey Shore. It's like sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar. It's just so funny and I crack up every time I watch it. Those two shows also happen to be the only shows that I watch, because I don't have a television in my room anymore and I don't usually have time to watch it any way. So what is your current favorite television show?


Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3