Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday {27}

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Welcome Everyone and happy Hump Day! I hope you all are having a good week this week, man is it flying by. I thankfully am starting to have some good luck on my side and this week is going well for me. I know I cannot wait til the 30th for a LOT of book, but I've already told you all about them, so we're gonna move a little in to June with this next book. I've read so many books by this author and I cannot wait to get my hands on this, so let's get in to the book!

Once And For All by Sarah Dessen
June 6th 2017

Louna, daughter of famed wedding planner Natalie Barrett, has seen every sort of wedding: on the beach, at historic mansions, in fancy hotels and clubs. Perhaps that's why she's cynical about happily-ever-after endings, especially since her own first love ended tragically. When Louna meets charming, happy-go-lucky serial dater Ambrose, she holds him at arm's length. But Ambrose isn't about to be discouraged, now that he's met the one girl he really wants.

Sarah Dessen’s many, many fans will adore her latest, a richly satisfying, enormously entertaining story that has everything—humor, romance, and an ending both happy and imperfect, just like life itself.
 

As bubbly as champagne and delectable as wedding cake, Once and for All, Sarah Dessen's thirteenth novel, is set in the world of wedding planning, where crises are routine. 



This just sounds so cute and I know I love pretty much every book that comes from Sarah so I will be grabbing this one asap, well I guess June 6th lol. Are there any books y'all are excited about? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3