Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox {22}

Sunday, October 16, 2011
So I have this new addiction. Yep, a new one. It's called Ebay. I have been scouring it for books that I have been wanting to read and seeing how cheap I can get them. It sounds like it could be bad, BUT I give myself a limit and try not to spend too much. That way I can make sure that I save money with my purchases. I've even gotten some cheaper than what I've been paying for the shipping. So let's see what I've gotten in the mail this week!

Bought


Hereafter - Tara Hudson
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Fury - Elizabeth Miles
Not very many but I'm pretty excited for them. What did you get in your mailbox this week?

In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren 

3 comments:

  1. I want to read Anna and the French Kiss and Fury so badly! I hope you like them! Is that Lauren Kate as in the author of Fallen?

    Here's my IMM: http://thepagesage.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh awesome haul this week! Thank you so much for sharing, and happy reading!

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Anna and the French Kiss. I really love the cover of Betrayal.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3