Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday {12}

Friday, May 6, 2011
So here I am again everyone. Everything is going fine, I just have finals week coming up and am working almost 40 hour  weeks now. I'm going to schedule some posts so I can just hop on and click post daily instead of having to sit down and write them since I can never seem to find the time. That way I won't be gone for such long periods of time. But anywho here is this week's follow firday



Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?


I would have to say that the character I most want to be would have to be, oh wow this is hard let me see. Right now I think Meghan Chase from The Iron Fey Trilogy is really interesting. I don't want to say too much and give away things with why I want to be here but her life is going to be very interesting.  I know I would love to date Edward Cullen purely for the fact that when I think of him I think Robert Pattinson, and have you seen him? I mean come on he's gorgeous.

What's your Follow Friday?
Hosted by Parajunkee, just so you can get to know me a little more

5 comments:

  1. Meghan seems to be a popular answer this week.... but i dont blame anyone... I would kill to be able to spend a day with Ash :)haha!

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway
    ps. New follower :) cuttee blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF. I'm following as of today :). Hope you have a great weekend.

    BK

    www.immortylcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meghan is a good choice... she's a pretty cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a new follower! I really like your blog. :) So, nice to meet you!

    I'd love to date Edward, but in that case it would be the one in my head and not Pattinson. ;) I'm not a fan, sadly. But boy, I have to get to Iron Fey series soon. I have them waiting for me!

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, many blogs feature Edward as their book boyfriend today. Can't blame them c:

    Katie @ monpalais.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3