Saturday, April 22, 2017

Stacking The Shelves {4}

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or from the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!


Stacking The Shelves is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

Oh man guys. This week was quiet a week, let me tell you. So I got some new bookcases this week for my new apartment, and I am in love. I honestly could just sit and stare at my books for hours. The problem I ran in to this week though, is that I shelved ALL my books, even my new ones. So I had to go back through both bookcases and figure out what I had gotten this week. I know, woe is me right. But I was able to do it! Also, I know I was trying to not get as many books this week but I had a couple old orders I placed come in (and I still have a few more coming) so of course it looks like I have a TON of books, which I do. So let's get in to the books!



Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Insurgent by Veronica Roth


Beginnings (Lux #1 & #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
DUFF by Kody Keplinger


The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Half Bad by Sally Green


My True Love Gave To Me Twelve Holiday Stories
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake


An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Rooms by Lauren Oliver
Gameboard of The Gods by Richelle Mead

For Review



Textrovert by Lindsey Summers - May 2nd 2017
It Started with Goodbye by Christina June - May 9th 2017
Antisocial by Jillian Blake - May 16th 2017



Songs About A Girl by Chris Russell - May 30th 2017
Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger - June 1st 2017

So yeah, yet another week of me having no self control. I had pulled back from the requesting of ARCs so I can get the ones I have read and reviewed for you guys. What did you get this week? Leave a link below! Let me know, I love seeing everyones hauls!!


4 comments:

  1. Three Dark Crowns- woot! I always love seeing what people think of that one, since some love it and some not so much. I've always liked that cover of Insurgent, and both Follow Me Back and Gameboard of the Gods look good. My True Love Gave To Me has some good stories in it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new shelves they are always fun and lots of new books to add to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and congrats on the new shelves! I am so envious of your haul! Love them all, I have so many of them in my tbr! I loved Lux series, hope you do too!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...awesome haul! Yay for new bookshelves. I hope you love all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3