Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random Reads {1}

Saturday, October 1, 2011
So this isn't going to be too regular of a post but I decided that for today I was gonna share with you what books I'm reading or have currently finished, and what my thoughts on them at the current time is. I always like to see how my ideas of a book change as I'm reading a book, so I think keeping some track of this will be a cool process. Also I can share a little bit of how I feel about a book I've finished without having the full review up just yet.


Read
So I have a bit of mixed emotion over this book. I'm super excited that I got to finish it, but then at the same time, I'm not pleased where it ended. I love that I know everything that happened and got to see what I was curious about happening after I Am Number Four, but I'm still in the same position I was in after I Am Number Four too, because I just need t o know what happened, and I don't. I'm not good at waiting either but I guess I will have to. 



Currently Reading

So far so good with this book. I have heard so many good reviews of this that to be completely honest I was a little worried in the beginning. I am really enjoying where it's going though and the different possibilities that are capable. I also actually like the fact that we're able to see this story from both perspectives. I think if it were to be just from Brittany's or just from Alex's point of view we wouldn't get the same story that we are getting from both of them. I'm really excited to see where this goes, and actually am probably gonna go read some more of this now.


So you guys know what I'm reading, what about you? What have you recently finished or are currently reading and what are your thought on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3