Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow FIrday {19}

Friday, March 1, 2013
Hey everyone and welcome, sorry things are so slow going right now, I'm just making sure I can get you some posts while I study for a super huge exam this week. But we've made it to Friday! That is always the best part of my week, and of course we all know what Fridays mean. Follow Friday! Don't be afraid to go ahead and post a link to your FF post so I can check it out.



Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?


I remember when I first started blogging, the way that I was posting my reviews was horrendous. I would write a one paragraph review and lump it with two or three books. I thought that was a good way to do things to start off, but then realized how wrong I was. I figured that separating reviews was my first step to being better, and then also not posting on the same day. The few people that I had following me at the time wouldn't be so overwhelmed by the massive posts I was making.   

Wanna find where I got this idea. Go check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3