Sunday, September 2, 2012

In My Mailbox {26}

Sunday, September 2, 2012
I actually wasn't expecting to get any books this week, but I ended up making the 45 minute trech to the nearest book store and even though their selection was lacking, I made a few purchases. So here is what I got this week, in my mailbox. 

Bought




Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi - Goodreads | Amazon
Evernight by Claudia Gray - Goodreads | Amazon
From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas - Goodreads | Amazon
Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - Goodreads | Amazon
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves - Goodreads | Amazon

For Review



The Forsaken by Lisa M Stasse - Goodreads | Amazon


So those are the books I've received. What did you get this week?
In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren 

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to read The Forsaken this month. I've heard mixed reviews so I hope we both like it! I've heard many great things about From What I Remember. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. From What I Remember is such a fun book! I hope you love it. Iron Knight is great as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3