Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday {1}

Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee. This week's question is

Who do you cheer for?


So I'm a big sports fan so I guess I can go by each sport. So for Football I am a New Orleans Saints fan. I have been for over two years now so last season was a good season for me! I also watch International and US Soccer. My favorite US men's soccer team is the Chicago Fire. Then I cheer for Real Madrid in la liga and Arsenal in the British Premiere League. I semi watch Baseball but when I do I'm usually cheering for the Chicago White Sox. Can you guess which state I live in? haha. I like basketball too but I don't really have a favorite team so I just cheer for who I feel like. Who do you cheer for?

2 comments:

  1. Hm.mm.mm, could it be Illinois?

    Are you a new blogger? I'm giving you a try and now I'm a new follower. I look forward to reading your book reviews.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha 10 points to you! I'm not sure what you can get with the points but still! and yes I am a semi new blogger. I'll be glad to check your blog out as well. Thanks for the follow I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3